Outsource your bookkeeping ...
more time on
what really matters
"Kesef lets staff concentrate on our mission rather than on administrative overload."
Former Congregation Officer
Kesef Accounting Services provides a complete bookkeeping solution. Each of our services can be right-sized to meet your specific needs and working preferences. You can have as much — or as little — direct control as you like (except that Kesef staff never have access to your cash). Some of the major components include:
- Cash receipts management.
- Chaverware™ and QuickBooks™ syncing and reconciliation.
- General ledger and bank statement reconciliation.
- Monthly reporting for board meetings, donors and other custom purposes.
- Invoice and payment processing through our paperless office software (board members can approve expenses from their own desks).
- Monthly dues statements.
- Restricted and named fund tracking and reporting.
- Support for audits and reviews.
- Annual and periodic billings.
- Secure daily data backup.
All of our services use secure, reliable technology and information is available to your authorized users from any computer in the world 24 hours per day. In addition you can call our staff of fully qualified bookkeepers during any regular business day to get the answers you need. Contact Kesef Accounting Service to find out how we can help you minimize risk, maximize time and reduce overhead.
Contact DAVID BEYTH or JOHN GRIPPO
toll-free 855.537.3327 (855-KESEF-AS)