A complete range of bookkeeping services ...
to keep your congregation running smoothly.
"It’s not just that we’re saving money; we’re also saving a lot of hassle."
Former Congregation Officer
SEE MORE CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
Kesef Accounting Service provides bookkeeping services for many congregations — and thousands of members — in numerous states. Our congregations come from all branches of Judaism, and typically have between 200 and 1000 membership units. Many of them also have preschools and religious schools, as well as ancillary groups, such sisterhood and men's clubs. Here is a sampling of the congregations that have chosen Kesef as their synagogue's outsourced bookkeeping solution:
- Congregation B'nai Israel, St. Petersburg, FL
- Congregation Emanu-El of Westchester, Rye, NY
- Congregation Beth El, South Orange, NJ
- Congregation Ohev Shalom, Wallingford, PA
- Temple Sholom of West Essex, Cedar Grove, NJ
- Congregation Habonim, New York, NY
- Congregation Kehillath Israel, Brookline, MA
- Shaarie Tikvah, Scarsdale, NY
- Temple Beth Shalom, Mahopac, NY
- Congregation Sons of Israel, Briarcliff Manor, NY
- The Jewish Center, Princeton, NJ
- Jewish Center of Teaneck, Teaneck, NJ
- Temple Beth Shalom, Arnold, NY
- The Village Temple, New York, NY
- Temple B'Nai Shalom, Fairfax Station, VA
- Temple Sinai of Bergen, Tenafly, NJ
- Westchester Reform Temple (consulting), Scarsdale, NY
See what some of our clients are saying about us — and the work we do for them.
Contact DAVID BEYTH or JOHN GRIPPO
toll-free 855.537.3327 (855-KESEF-AS)