Meet Our Principals:
We have a wealth of expertise in accounting, bookkeeping and systems. In over 75 years of collective experience our founders have worked with organizations large and small, bottom-line driven and not-for-profit. They noticed one thing consistently: small and mid-sized organizations have a desperate need for a reliable, efficient and affordable bookkeeping service. Synagogues in particular seemed woefully underserved. Administrators, board members and volunteers all had a common list of concerns:
- Special trips to approve expenses were inefficient for both board members and staff.
- Syncing the books with Chaverware™ required special knowledge.
- Only the bookkeeper knew where everything was.
- There was always a scramble to prepare reports before board meetings.
- Safeguards against fraud were inconsistent or difficult to enforce.
- Paper was everywhere, but information was seldom readily available.
- Auditor raised concerns about single-person control by the bookkeeper.
Kesef Accounting Service was created to answer these concerns and provide a complete, seamless bookkeeping solution just for synagogues. We make your information available to the people who need it, when they need it. Find out more about our services or meet our principals.
Contact DAVID BEYTH or JOHN GRIPPO
toll-free 855.537.3327 (855-KESEF-AS)